Monday, November 8, 2010

Koena Mitra best

She later added, “I have taken all the decisions in my life. Believe it or not, I didn’t even inform my parents about the nose job until the side-effects showed up. I didn’t want to hide and I knew they will get to know from my pictures in the presDuring the time Koena refused two films as she says, “The camera does not lie and the lens would have definitely caught what I didn’t want to project on screen. I was not comfortable to be seen in that way.”Koena also revealed the issues that regular women face and the things which make them go for a plastic surgery. “Not everybody who undergoes plastic surgery wants to be Aishwarya Rai or Tom Cruise. Why do you think that women buy hi-fi lingerie? It’s just that everybody wants to be perfect and feel good. And yes, I must tell you that during my visits of correction, I discovered that several housewives visit plastic surgeons for changes and enhancements, because their husbands lose interest in them over time.On plastic surgery Koena says, “A mother of an upcoming actress who is not even 18-years old asked me if I knew a doctor who could reduce the fat from her daughter’s body. I dissuaded her outright, but I don’t know what decision they might have taken eventually. I think that I have answered your question. But if you want me to elaborate, I want to tell all the young girls in the world never to indulge in plastic surgery. It varies from individual. Some people have benefited. But plastic surgery is a big gamble and it can backfire badly. My nose surgery was a big f**k-up in my life. I would say that I sinned.”
hy: Similarity breeds contempt? Both Bipasha and Koena are from Kolkata and they have both won beauty pageants, if that was not competition enough, post the release of Musafir, Koena was called the young Bipasha. Some even said that Koena was much hotter.ywood actress Koena Mitra will be starring in a action-packed Hollywood movie, for which she has already started taking ‘special training’ in various forms of martial art."The movie is named Karna. You will get to see lot of action scenes performed by me in this movie. I have been taking special training in various forms of martial art as I am expected to do lot of stunts," 23-year-old Koena, who performed in a Indian Cricket League match here last night, told reporters today.Without divulging any details about her latest venture, she said, "even children will enjoy watching this movie", who got her first break in Bollywood when she did an item song in Ram Gopal Verma's "Road", said her forthcoming Hindi film is named "Anamika", in which Dino Morea and Minissha

Koena Mitra
Koena Mitra
Koena Mitra
Koena Mitra

Koena Mitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts